Roosevelt Elementary is a Title I school. As a Title I school we provide lower class sizes and offer extended day kindergarten. This helps us provide additional academic support with our highly qualified staff and current technology. It also means we have a School-Wide Title I Plan. The plan includes a Parent/Teacher/Staff Responsibilites Compact as well as the following information about our school.
1. A comprehensive needs assessment of the entire school.
2. School-Wide reform strategies that provide opportunities for all children to meet the State's proficient and advanced levels of academic achievement by using effective methods and instructional strategies based on scientifically based research.
3. Instruction by highly qualified teachers.
4. High quality and ongoing professional development for teachers, principals and paraprofessionals.
5. Strategies to attract high-quality, highly qualified teachers to high-need schools.
6. Strategies to increase parental involvement in accordance with section 1118.
7. Measures to include teachers in the decision making regarding the use of academic assessments.
8. Activities to ensure that students who experience difficulty mastering the proficient or advanced levels of academic achievement standards be provided timely and additional assistance.
9. Coordination and integration of Federal, State, and local services and programs.
Please take a minute to review the following documents.
Title One Parents Right to Know - English
Title One Parents Right to Know - Spanish
Title One Parent Compact - English and Spanish
Title One Parent Involvement - English
Title One Parent Involvement - Spanish
Title One Final Plan
Title One Signature Page
Also, please review the documents below.